Milano, Milan (province)
€28000 - €35000 per annum + benefits
6 months ago
Microsoft Junior Developer
Multinational Gold Partner Microsoft is loooking for a Junior Developer.
The resource will be included in development projects on Microsoft Azure cloud-oriented platforms.
We are looking for innovation-oriented individuals who are interested in developing using the latest frameworks, libraries and cloud resources.
The identified resource will be included in development projects on the Microsoft .NET platform for the creation of applications based on ASP.NET, ASP.NET Core, Vue.js, Angular, Xamarin, Entity Framework, REST, Microsoft Azure, Microsoft SQL Server technologies.
The main responsibility will be the development of .NET applications, coordinating their work with that of the other members of the team and participating in the entire software life-cycle, with the aim of creating high quality solutions in compliance of project standards.
The main responsibility for this Microsoft Senior Developer role:
Design and development of .NET applications, coordinating their work with that of the other members of the team and participating in the entire software life-cycle, with the aim of creating high quality solutions in compliance of project standards.
Required Skills for the Microsoft Senior Developer position:
- Object-Oriented Programming
- Relational databases
- .NET Core 3+ and/or .NET Framework 4.5+
- C# and ASP.NET
- Relational databases e.g. Microsoft SQL Server
- Mindset in writing efficient, reusable and reliable code
- Preferred Skills
- .NET 5+
- Main design patterns in the OOP space
- SOLID principles
- ORM e.g. Entity Framework
- Web development frameworks and libraries e.g. Angular, Vue, React, Blazor
- Microsoft Azure base services e.g. App Service, Sql Azure
- DevOps tools e.g. Azure DevOps
- Code versioning tools e.g. Git
PROJECT LOCATION(S): Rome, Milan, Sannio, Eysins (CH), Budapest (H)
What is in for you?
- Supportive and dynamic work environment with like minded colleagues;
- Competitive salary;
- Training and certifications;
- Remote option available.
If you are interested in this opportunity and you would like to know more, please, forward your CV to email@example.com