Birmingham, West Midlands
£9 - £9.50 per hour
MR - BR_1625756729
27 days ago
We are working with a well-established, forward thinking, friendly, GP practice based in Birmingham (B34), who is seeking a Medical Receptionist to assist the surgery over the next month.
They are ideally, they are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, well organised and possesses excellent communication skills.
SystmOne and DocMan using practice.
Hours to include - Mondays (13:00-17:30), Wednesdays (13:00-17:30), Thursdays (08:30-17:30) and Fridays (13:00-17:30).
They will be required to -
* Answer queries that come into the Surgery line
* Book patient appointments accordingly
* Deal with administrative tasks sent in by the GPs, e.g. arranging Review appointments with GP, open and scan post onto patient records, etc.
* Handle confidential information
* Work without supervision and well within a team
* Pay high levels of attention to details
Essential to have -
* Experience working within a GP Practice
* Excellent Communication and Organisation skills.
* Experience working as part of a team within an administrative environment
* Knowledge of Microsoft software
* GCSE grade A to C in English and Maths or equivalent
This post is subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service Check.
If you are interested in exploring further, please in the first instance forward me your CV so we can look to get this across to the discussed surgery.
With over 20 years' combined experience in placing Locum GP's, Nurses, and Non-Clinical staff, the Eligo Medical team have an ethos of providing a dedicated, specialist consultant to candidates, and a high-quality service delivered promptly and professionally.
Is this Advanced Nurse Practitioner work based in Telford suitable? If not, get in touch and advise us what ANP or medical sessions you are looking for and where, and we will make every effort to find it for you. Alternatively, if you know any ANP's or medical professionals who might be interested, we offer a great referral bonus of up to £200!