£27000 - £32000 per annum
3 months ago
Due to their continued growth, our client has a requirement for a Mechanical Design Engineer in their Technical department.
- You will be working as part of a small design team with a wide variety of responsibilities in product design and development.
- This role offers the unique opportunity to oversee all aspects of product development from concept through to production and delivery to the customer.
- The ideal candidate should hold a recognised engineering degree and knowledge of 3D CAD design, preferably ProE/ CREO although training can be provided.
- Experience of pneumatics and hydraulic system design is desirable.
Key Responsibilities of the Design Engineer:
- Full responsibility for full lifecycle throughout the design process
- Continually develop existing contacts, designs and analyse the functionality of products
- Liaise with customers to define the target specification
- Providing technical support to manufacturing, assembly and test functions
- Contributing to technical reports and proposals
- Hands on technical product drawings
Design Engineer Salary: Cira £27,000 - £32,000