Manchester, Greater Manchester
£35000 - £50000 per annum + full benefit package
11 days ago
A world class, hugely respected, International Manufacturer of Video Surveillance, Anti-Intrusion, Home Automation, Access Control and Fire Protection Systems, currently ranked No 1 for IP Solutions & ranked in the Top 3 for larger residential systems.
I am seeking an experienced Marketing Manager to operate out of my client's Manchester Office, their UK Centre of excellence for Access Control.
As Marketing Manager you will be responsible for building and implementing the global marketing strategy in a growth business, achieving support and buy-in to the strategy within the business and with multiple sales channels, lead on brand ownership that will aid in broadening the awareness and addressable market for the product, own the communication plan ensuring that customers and potential customers receive our message and result in the generation of sales ready leads and provide inbound marketing support to support product launches and withdrawals.
As marketing Manager will be responsible to reaching new target audiences, such as NSI Accredited Installers, NICEIC Contractors, M&E Contractors, Specifiers in other specialist verticals as well as maintain my client's current clientele.
Salary & Package:
- Up to £50k depending on experience, plus full benefit package.
- Be an experienced Marketing Manager from in or around the Manchester region.
- Be a creative, driven, self-starter, with excellent communication skills, with an empathetic leadership style (this is important).
- We are looking for someone who can manage the entire marketing function, so ALL relevant skills and qualifications to carry out this role affectively is paramount.
- Stem from a Distributor, Reseller, Electronic Security Company background, these sectors would be ideal however we do have a flexible mindset in this area.
Specific knowledge requirements for this role:
- Security and/or XaaS industry knowledge preferred.
- Experienced marketing manager with traditional and digital marketing experience.
- High degree of organisation and self-motivation.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to identify target audience and clearly communicate internally and externally.
- Marketing budget ownership and tracking.
- Line management experience with an empathetic leadership style (this is important).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Teams.
- Proven Event Marketing expertise.
- Creative and passionate about identifying opportunities to increase our brand awareness in the digital and traditional spaces.
Professional experience requirements:
- Degree in marketing, communications or related field with significant experience in developing and executing commercially successful campaigns across geographies.
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong email marketing expertise & experience with email marketing systems.
- Managing agencies and 3rd party partners, including cost negotiation skills.
- Strong experience in measuring marketing ROI.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Product marketing lead for an established product portfolio.
- Manages all advertising and promotional (A&P) activities.
- Project manage on-time and on-budget delivery of agreed marketing measures across the media mix for several campaigns.
- Work with business units, regions, and global marketing colleagues to translate growth initiatives into specific campaign plans aligned with needs, and to achieve optimal ROI.
- Translate technical information into engaging, differentiating messages that address. diverse customer groups and move them effectively through the buyer journey.
- Review and continuously improve quality and effectiveness of campaigns, particularly to focus on the most effective measures.
- Manage trade-shows, workshops, and offsite events.
- Manage & execute trade-show participation across all market segments to drive lead generation and lead to opportunity conversion.
- Own logistical efforts for conferences that focuses on lead generation and brand visibility at the solution level across all market segments.
- Manage PR activities: press releases, case studies, editorials, interviews.
- Manage digital campaign assets, landing page development and content, and tracking.
- Optimise and expand paid search strategy across product lines.
- Build and optimise web-pages using WordPress CMS.
- Re-purpose and distribute marketing content through paid search and social channels.
- Research and identify keyword and targeting opportunities in the paid search channel.
- Able to implement continuous A/B and multi-variate testing of campaign messaging and landing pages etc etc.
If you are interested in this role then please do not hesitate in applying.
My contact details: email@example.com 0208 971 1893