£40000 - £45000 per annum + + 10% Bonus+Bens
about 1 month ago
Marketing Manager - B2B Exhibitions
Are you a Marketing Manager with 2-4 years' experience in B2B Exhibition/Conference Marketing?
Or maybe you come from an Association background, but you have some solid experience working on commercial events?
A niche Exhibition organiser based in London are looking for a skilled Marketing Manager like you to work on a new Energy Exhibition which they are launching this year with another one planned in the USA in 2023.
As Marketing Manager specialising in B2B exhibitions you will be;
- Ensure event strategy is mirrored across all marketing channels, in line with business objectives
- Create successful online marketing campaigns across multiple channels bringing in delegates and visitor registrations
- Generate quality sales leads
- Ownership of data build strategies and implementation of new data nurture journeys
- Work with internal teams and external agencies to deliver digital marketing, marketing collateral, social media and PR in line with marketing plans to hit agreed KPIs
- Develop and deliver Content Calendar through relevant channels (email marketing, social media, digital marketing, direct mail etc.)
- Create marketing collateral for delegate and sponsorship campaigns (with creative team)
- Develop partnerships with external organisations to promote the events to a wider audience
- Manage 2 interns who support with social media and website updates
Working as Marketing Manager, you'll be earning £40,000 - £45,000 (with a 10% bonus dependant on performance.)
This company also offers great career opportunity and growth going forward, so if this Marketing Manager is suited for you, apply today or get in touch!