£35000 - £42000 per annum + + 3K Bonus+Bens
about 2 months ago
Marketing Manager - B2B Conferences/Exhibitions
Are you a Marketing Manager with 3-5 years' experience in B2B Conference or Exhibition Marketing?
Or maybe you come from an Association background, but you have some solid experience working on commercial events?
A well-known Conference/Exhibition organiser based in London is looking for a skilled Marketing Manager like you to work on one of their portfolios of events for the European, Asian and USA markets.
As Marketing Manager specialising in B2B Conferences/exhibitions you will be;
You will be a highly motivated marketer with solid direct and online marketing experience who combines strong analytical skills with a commitment to creative marketing.
You will be responsible for forging relationships with external partners whilst also liaising with all other departments to deliver your impactful event campaigns.
- Create and implement innovative and effective marketing plans
- Identify and utilise the most appropriate and effective marketing mediums to deliver the product to market, whilst maximising ROI
- Understand, communicate and deliver the event brand to the desired target market
- Effectively identify, select, source and contact the appropriate target market for each event
- Produce high quality, innovative and tailored marketing materials
- Maximise both new client acquisition and client retention
This London based events business produce B2B Conferences and Exhibitions globally across a very interesting and diverse B2B sector, so you will be joining a well-known brand with a strong foothold in the events market.
Working as Marketing Manager, you'll be earning £35,000 - £42,000 (with a £3,000 bonus dependant on performance.)
This company also offers great career opportunity and growth going forward, so if this Marketing Manager is suited for you, apply today or get in touch!