£22000 - £27000 per annum + full benefit package
3 months ago
HYBRID ROLE (WORK FROM HOME 2 DAYS A WEEK)
A very good client of mine based in Harrow on the Hill is seeking a good Maintenance Coordinator to replace their long-standing Maintenance Coordinator who has been with the company for 4 years now however is returning to Australia (Melbourne), her last day at the office is on the 11th March.
My client is a reputable and established Fire and Security Installation (engineering) Company.
So in a nutshell I am seeking a new 'Maintenance Coordinator' / Administrator scheduling the Engineers maintenance visits etc, full training on the role will be provided in the handover - we just need the right transferable skills.
Any technical calls are dealt with Tech Dept based in same office.
- This role is paying up to £26500.
- Office hours are - 08:00 to 17:00 Mon to Fri (1 hour for lunch).
- This can be a hybrid role - Mon, Thurs and Fri in the office & Tues and Wed working from home, OR you can work from the office 5 days a week, the choice is yours.
I am looking for someone who is highly organised, a strong administrator, tech savvy, able to build rapport easily, confident persona and ideally knows London demographically/postcodes as this will come in handy when scheduling the engineers work.
System they use in the office is Simpro which is cloud based, so you must be able to get onboard with new softwares.
- Stem from a solid admin/administrator background, ideally have worked with and supported engineers in a previous role.
- Live ideally within a realistic commute from my client's offices in Harrow.
- Team player
- Able to work under pressure, department is fun but very busy all of the time.
- Good Microsoft Office knowledge and experience - be able to demonstrate
- Basic Excel
- Excellent customer service skills - must be able to demonstrate, give examples.
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner.
- Articulate, be able to spell and construct sentences well in business writing format.
- Highly organised, a planner.
This is a great opportunity offering GREAT FLEXIBILITY - do not delay in applying, first come first served.
Jaimied@eligo.co.uk 0208 971 1893