£45000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent benefits incl private healthcare
over 1 year ago
Technical Team Manager
(senior macOS skills and background essential)
*HOME-BASED DURING COVID-19 WITH FLEXIBLE AND SAFE WORKING THEREAFTER
Are you a Technical Team Manager or Senior IT Support Engineer, IT Manager, or Service Delivery Manager looking for your next senior opportunity within an established, growing, and progressive company?
Are you known for your spot-on organisation skills and excellent attention to detail?
Do you want to take the reins to develop and motivate a team of skilled and technical macOS IT engineers?
Then you could be the missing part to this hardworking technical team, that needs a friendly and motivated technical team leader.
As the Technical Team Manager, you will play a pivotal role in managing the performance of your team, setting objectives and producing key results for the customer. You will also be efficient at identifying and planning training needs whilst promoting a positive supportive culture.
Day to day responsibilities of a Technical Team Manager include;
- Planning and scheduling of workload and resources to ensure service desk and technical consultants are working effectively, delivering against key results, meeting SLA's and the company processes.
- Use your keen eye to identify patterns and trends in support requests from across the client base and reduce any recurrence of common issues.
- Allocate appropriate resources from the team, agreeing on timings and key deliverables.
- Ensure all documentation has been updated and any relevant processes have been communicated to the team.
- You'll be the first point of technical escalation for the team, coaching the engineers to develop their skills and knowledge and supporting individual development plans.
Have you got the skills to lead this technical team?
- You will have at least 3+ years' experience in a similar role, with a proven track record in improving the performance of a technical team.
- Or 3+ years' experience in a hands-on IT Support role with recent Apple Mac experience.
- You will be good with numbers, able to analyse and produce reports.
- You can work independently and effectively manage multiple projects at once.
- It would be a bonus if you have experience working with ServiceNow or within an MSP.
If you take on this Technical Team Manager role, you could be earning a competitive salary of £45,000 - £50,000 with extra benefits such as healthcare insurance.
So, if this sounds right up your street, apply today and start asap!
Are you a macOS focused IT Technical professional but this role doesn't quite fit? Anne Rooke at Eligo is a leading Mac IT Technical Recruitment Consultant specialising in macOS (Mac OSX) and Cross-platform Mac/PC IT support roles. Roles include 1st, 2nd and 3rd line macOS and Mac/PC IT support roles, System and Network Administrators, Mac/PC Field Engineers, Mac and Multi-Platform IT Consultants, IT Managers. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us - Anne Rooke - Specialist Apple macOS IT Recruitment at Eligo - let us help you secure your perfect macOS IT support role.