£40000 - £42000 per annum + Benefits including private healthcare
9 months ago
Mac Technical Consultant (macOS, Windows, Jamf, Networking)
*HOME-BASED DURING COVID-19 WITH FLEXIBLE AND SAFE WORKING THEREAFTER
Are you an established senior Mac (macOS) IT Engineer looking for a new role to take your career to the next level?
- Do you have extensive experience troubleshooting Apple Mac issues with strong macOS IT support skills as well as Windows & Windows Server experience? You need to be good at supporting third-party software, including Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Cloud too? As a Mac Technical Consultant you will know routers, switches and wireless access points as well as networking (DHCP, DNS, IP addresses, etc.). Key too is experience with and knowledge of Office 365 and G Suite.
- Would you love to join a talented team within a dynamic progressive Company based in London? This dynamic growing company is home to a tight-knit and friendly team of engineers and has a supportive management structure that creates a great company culture and an enjoyable working environment.
You will support a portfolio of creative companies over London. You must have core values; quality support and exceptional customer service.
In this 3rd Line Mac IT Consultant position you'll be one of the senior Mac Engineers within the team - with the autonomy and responsibilities of a key IT Consultant and relationship builder with Mac focused client networks.
The role of the Mac Technical Consultant is vital to delivering full product proposition to clients. As Mac Technical Consultant you will focus on delivering advice on technology, carrying out preventative support as well as being the point of escalation to solve 2nd/3rd line incidents.
You will work independently to proactively solve incidents using ServiceNow to communicate with clients, log your time and document what actions have been taken to resolve the incident.
Professional and timely communication with clients is vital alongside excellent customer service.
Do you have these Tech Skills?
- Troubleshooting Apple Mac and Window issues
- macOS and iOS device experience
- Windows & Windows Server experience
- Device and Identity Management (Addigy, Jamf, VSA, Jumpcloud)
- Third-party software, including Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Cloud
- Routers, switches and wireless access points
- Networking (DHCP, DNS, IP addresses, subnet masks, etc.)
- Microsoft 365 (Office 365), G Suite
Bonus points for these!
- Data Security
- Apple Certifications
- Addigy or Jamf certifications
- CompTIA Network +
In a nutshell as Mac Technical Consultant you will be focusing on:
Client Account Management:
- Provide support to your client portfolio including regular reviews and be responsible for progressing with any agreed changes which may include project management.
- Ensure that each client has in place an IT Roadmap, IT Budget and Disaster Recovery Plan
- Work to SLAs quickly and efficiency using ticketing system with good teamwork, communication and documentation
- Identify potential projects from within your client portfolio and input on proposals
Is this you?
If so, then apply for this Mac IT Technical Consultant position and we will be in touch!
Are you a macOS (Mac OSX) focused IT Technical professional but this role doesn't quite fit? Are you looking for Mac IT roles? Eligo are a leading Mac IT Technical recruitment consultancy specialising in macOS (was Mac OSX ) and Cross-platform Mac/PC IT support roles. Roles include 1st, 2nd and 3rd line macOS and Mac/PC IT support roles, System and Network Administrators, Mac/PC Field Engineers, Mac and Multi-Platform IT Consultants, IT Managers. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us for a confidential chat about how we can secure you your perfect Mac IT support job. Anne Rooke - Mac and Cross-platform IT Recruitment Specialist