City of London, London
£50000 - £60000 per annum + benefits
17 days ago
SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR & JAMF PRO SUPPORT
macOS and Jamf - Senior Engineer, a proactive and technical Mac System Administrator
Are you aSenior macOS focused (formerly Mac OSX) IT Support Professional with strong in depth hands- on Jamf skills and experience?
- As macOS IT Support Analyst and hands-on engineer you will support the Head of IT at a prestigious organisation where you will provide 1st to 3rd line macOS and Jamf IT support.Do you have a deep macOS and Jamf knowledge (ideally Jamf certified to Jamf 200 and Jamf 300)? Do you have experience of setting up and configuring an on-prem Jamf Pro server (Linux/Mac)Are you also customer-focused with a "can do" attitude, willing to roll up your sleeves and provide hands-on 1st to 3rd line macOS focused IT support and assist with progressing IT projects?
- Are you able to work under pressure and manage priorities within a demanding deadline driven, sometimes stressful environment?
- Do you have Linux skills too - command line and bash scripting essential.
- Have you worked with Munki server/packaging?
- Are you good with Firewalls, switches, network configuration?
As Support and System Administrator you will be looking after macOS Systems and on-premise Jamf whilst also being happy and prepared to assist with day-to-day support issues. From a System point of view you will be looking after a macOS focused infrastructure as well as maintenance and configuration of the server room consisting of:
- Firewalls (Sonicwall)
- Switches (Brocade, Ubiquiti)
- Hyper-V Failover Clustering, SQL Failover Clustering
- Networking configuration
Combined with this you need knowledge and experience with
- Active Directory
- Open Directory
- macOS Server
- Linux Administration and command line
- PfSense/VPN Configuration
- Shell Scripting
- Qnap/Synology Storage
You will also be supporting the business with mac desktop and laptop setup on a day-to-day basis also, being happy to help with the following:
- Troubleshoot day to day user problems including, video conferencing, computers, printers and where applicable copiers and fax machines
- Creating complete new user accounts as well as setting up the equipment at the work stations
- Desk Moves
- Physical lifting and moving of IT Equipment
A great opportunity for you to work in a Senior macOS focused leading IT support role. You will assist in the growth of the IT function within a very interesting organisation who provide services globally.
Are you a macOS (formerly Mac OSX) focused IT Technical professional but this role doesn't quite fit? Eligo are a leading Mac IT Technical recruitment consultancy specialising in macOS and Cross-platform Mac/PC IT support roles. Roles include 1st, 2nd and 3rd line macOS and Mac/PC IT support roles, System and Network Administrators, Mac/PC Field Engineers, Mac and Multi-Platform IT Consultants, IT Managers, Filemaker Developers. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us for a confidential chat about how we can secure you your perfect Mac OSX IT role. Anne Rooke - Mac Recruiter - Specialist Mac Recruitment