City of London, London
£25000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits
3 months ago
macOS IT first and Second line support roles
Salary: £25-35K per annum dependent upon skills and experience
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Are you a macOS IT whizz looking to take your skills to the next level, providing Mac support for an exciting financial company?
We're looking for two talented individuals who know their way around the Mac platform to provide 1st and 2nd line Mac IT Support and are ready to join a proactive, close knit team. Love Mac IT Support? You'll love the role, and you'll love the company. You in turn must be user focused, have great communication skills and be a team player - you will be supporting VIPs and C-level executives who need help and training so you need to have the a friendly demeanour and an excellent deskside manner.
You must be outgoing and live and breathe exemplary customer service skills and have a passion for problem solving and thinking on your feet! Nothing is too much trouble and you always go the extra mile. In turn you will receive great training, mentoring and regular and generous salary reviews.
So please do apply for these exciting roles if:
- You're well-experienced in providing macOS focused IT Support and able to communicate that knowledge to individuals at all levels.
- Are proficient in macOS troubleshooting and support, Adobe Creative Cloud, Microsoft Office
- Can support online email hosting (Office 365, G Suite)
- You are a planner and prioritise your own workload effectively and quickly respond to requests
- You have a high level of analytical thinking and the ability to troubleshoot issues quickly, as well as identifying potential issues before they arise.
- You can work independently, are organised, have common sense and can prioritise
Make us excited.
- You've worked with one or more of the following before: Meraki, Windows, Mac or Windows Server
- You're on the ball with new tech, learning quickly, and relating to our market place and customers.
If you think our macOS IT support roles sounds like the perfect role for you, send us your CV today. We're looking forward to hearing from you!
Are you a macOS IT Engineer but this role doesn't quite fit? Eligo Recruitment are a leading IT Technical consultancy specialising in support and engineer jobs including Mac IT Support jobs, Desktop Engineer jobs, Apple Mac jobs, and 2nd line Mac Support roles. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with Anne Rooke - Mac IT Recruitment Specialist for a confidential chat about how we can secure you your perfect macOS IT Technical Job.