West End, London
£65000 - £80000 per annum + Excellent benefits
28 days ago
macOS focused IT Manager (£65-80K base salary plus stock options and benefits)
In short, we are looking for someone with the X-factor. Someone who is a cut above the rest. This is a great organisation - a highly technical and creative outfit full of exceptional talent and they are looking for the best IT Manager to join them. You will be supporting a studio-based environment - assets, artwork, 3D models, 3D video production, AV, and music.
This is a Company that invests heavily in both IT and training. If you were offered this role, you will be given full autonomy to decide upon the future direction of IT. In fact, you will OWN IT and be given the latitude to largely do what you decide is best on the IT front.
Tech-wise, you will be exposed to a huge breadth of gear. It's beyond exciting to be honest and far too much to list. You will in essence be working on network, Cloud, devices, MDM and exciting audio and video.
So here's the thing too - IT here is in a GREAT state. You will not be walking into anything that needs fixing or changing in your first few weeks! No big projects, office moves to stress you out, just time to get to know the place and the IT and work out what you want to do to make things even better, where you want to take things plus of course assist with their continued success and growth. This is quite simply a gift of a role for someone who is good. You will be given a generous budget and, in a year or two, it's likely that you will be tasked with moving to exciting new London-based offices as this Company is on the up.
So, what are we looking for? The perfect candidate for this role?
- macOS focused
- Hands-on PLUS strategic too and capable of senior management tasks such as mentoring, signing off invoices, making key decisions
- Experience in managing Cloud infrastructure and experience with Google Workspace
- Management experience ideally and has looked after a direct report
- Seeking a role where you will be working with a broad and exciting range of tech
- Ideally experience of Git/Github
- Ideally experience of Okta or another SSO
- VOIP, AWS
- Airwatch, Palo Alto, VPNs, LogicMonitor would all be great
- Bright but calm and unflappable - competent and confident, but not arrogant!
- AV and potentially video/studio experience too
- Huge empathy for users and a caring individual - these are big shoes to fill and IT is and has been done well here and is highly thought of - IT here are good at getting users what they need to do what they do!
- Good at setting up IT with a view to the future of the Company and future-proofing this macOS based environment
These guys are Central London-based. Initially, you'll be office-based whilst you settle in then after the first three months or so move to a hybrid model of working - 3 days in and two days at home if you wish. You will be given a hugely generous salary, benefits, stock options and training budget plus 4 days a year to add to a very generous holiday allowance to get trained on whatever you choose. Generous holiday allowance includes the Christmas period off too.
Interested? Contact me Anne Rooke - macOS recruitment specialist on firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you a macOS (formerly Mac OSX) focused IT Technical professional but this role doesn't quite fit? Eligo are a leading Mac IT Technical recruitment consultancy specialising in macOS and Cross-platform Mac/PC IT support roles. Roles include 1st, 2nd and 3rd line macOS and Mac/PC IT support roles, System and Network Administrators, Mac/PC Field Engineers, Mac and Multi-Platform IT Consultants, IT Managers, Filemaker Developers. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us for a confidential chat about how we can secure you your perfect Mac OSX IT role. Anne Rooke - Mac Recruiter - Specialist Mac Recruitment