City of London, London
£20000 - £28000 per annum + Benefits
7 months ago
Apple Mac OS IT Helpdesk - macOS
Salary: £20-28K per annum dependent upon skills and experience
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Are you a macOS IT whizz looking to take your skills to the next level, providing Mac support for an ever-growing Mac focused cross-platform IT support company with a great reputation?
We're looking for two talented individuals who know their way around the Mac platform to provide 1st and 2nd line Mac IT Support level and is ready to join a proactive, close knit team. Love Mac IT Support? You'll love the role, and you'll love our company. You in turn must be customer focused, have great communication skills and be a team player - we are a great team and we can't wait for you to join us!
A bit more about us:
Specialists in macOS focused cross-platform IT support, we work with an extensive portfolio of creative clients of all shapes and sizes predominantly across London. We love what we do, and it appears our many loyal and long standing customers do too, as our ongoing success means we're looking for a Mac IT Engineer just like you.
We live and breathe exemplary customer service skills and have a passion for problem solving and thinking on our feet! We have a consistent and efficent helpdesk and a great reputation we are proud of; our management team is inspiring, approachable and supportive - great training, mentoring and regular and generous salary reviews bear reference to how good it is to work here.
So what makes our perfect El Capitan?
Let's start with the basics.
- You're well-experienced in providing macOS focused IT Support and able to communicate that knowledge to individuals at all levels.
- macOS troubleshooting and support, Adobe Creative Cloud, Microsoft Office
- Your internet and ISP troubleshooting experience keeps everyone happy and connected
- Online email hosting (Office 365, G Suite)
- You'll provide onsite, telephone and remote technical support to our clients.
- You are a planner and prioritise your own workload effectively and quickly respond to changing client needs.
- You have a high level of analytical thinking and the ability to troubleshoot issues quickly, as well as identifying potential issues before they arise.
- You can work independently, are organised, have common sense and can prioritise
Make us excited.
- You've worked with one or more of the following before: Meraki, Windows, Mac or Windows Server
- You're on the ball with new tech, learning quickly, and relating to our market place and customers.
OK, so what have we got to offer you?
First, the opportunity to be an integral part of our business, taking a key role roles in macOS IT Support working with a diverse and loyal client base.
We offer a genuinely supportive and nurturing workplace. Our appreciation and support towards your talent will show, and in turn, we think you'll show the same to your colleagues and customers alike.
Of course, there's the salary. We can talk more about that when you come to see us, but it's extremely competitive. We also love to offer other bonuses, perks and much coveted Geek training to our best as well!
OK, so that's us - now over to you
If you think our macOS IT Helpdesk role sounds like the perfect role for you, and you'd like to join us here, send us your CV today. We're looking forward to hearing from you!
*We are advertising this role on behalf of the company
Are you a macOS IT Engineer but this role doesn't quite fit? Eligo Recruitment are a leading IT Technical consultancy specialising in support and engineer jobs including Mac IT Support jobs, Desktop Engineer jobs, Apple Mac jobs, and 2nd line Mac Support roles. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with Anne Rooke - Mac IT Recruitment Specialist for a confidential chat about how we can secure you your perfect macOS IT Technical Job.