West End, London
£25000 - £32000 per annum + Amazing benefits package
over 1 year ago
macOS 2nd line IT Support Engineer
macOS IT Support - Prestigious dynamic organisation - Central London - macOS, Helpdesk, Google Apps, Jamf Pro, Okta, Microsoft Office, iOS support, AV system support, Slack, Meraki
A fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic fast growing prestigious organisation as a macOS IT Support Engineer. Working within a team of three your role as essentially macOS 2nd line support analyst is to be front of house supporting 60-100 users. You are the first port of call for all users and need to be on hand to support with complete understanding and empathy at all times!
You must be extremely happy doing:
- Lots of onboarding
- Lots of setting up new users
- Lots of training and "genius bar" type training sessions
- Detailed documentation (the boss loves this!
- Giving all the hints and tips you know to everyone so that there experience using their computers and devices is a good and productive one!
As macOS 2nd line IT Support Analyst:
- You will be providing Apple Mac (macOS) IT Helpdesk and deskside support and training
- You will provide some Mac/PC telephone support using remote access as well as deskside.
- It is an entrepreneurial and quite intensely productive environment - you will be supporting highly intelligent senior professionals - it is key you have the right work ethic and personality to fit in with this.
You will be working within the Mac focused IT team of 3 - supporting circa 60-100 users at the Central London prestigious offices.
You will be the face of IT support reporting to an IT Director and working alongside an IT manager. You will be providing macOS and Windows IT support to busy deadline driven users - it is a fast-paced environment and you will provide remote support to those using VPN access.
As Apple Mac macOS (was OSX) IT Support Analyst:
- You should have excellent communication skills
- Be a keen and a fast learner and be enthusiastic about helping users.
- The working environment is fairly quiet and extremely professional, so the successful candidate must be able to operate effectively in such an atmosphere where time is precious and you need to work with a range of VIPs.
- Cultural fit is important to success in this role, so you must be presentable, punctual and very reliable.
As Mac IT Support Analyst you must have good Apple macOS IT troubleshooting skills, be well organised and able to work under pressure to deadlines in a busy environment. You must be self-motivated and positive with a good deskside manner. You will be helpful to other members of the team and be confident, punctual and reliable.
- You will be paid a generous salary and be in line for some generous bonuses too
- You will have an excellent package of benefits including amazing holiday, free breakfasts and lunches, healthcare and dental insurances, fantastic pension.
- You will receive extensive on the job and formal training
- You will learn loads and pave the way for a career in IT management
macOS IT Support - Prestigious dynamic organisation - Central London - macOS, Helpdesk, Google Apps, Jamf Pro, Okta, Microsoft Office, iOS support, AV system support, Slack, Meraki,
Are you a Mac OSX focused IT Technical professional but this role doesn't quite fit? Eligo are a leading Mac IT Technical recruitment consultancy specialising in macOS (Mac OSX) and Cross-platform Mac/PC IT support roles. Roles include 1st, 2nd and 3rd line macOS and Mac/PC IT support roles, System and Network Administrators, Mac/PC Field Engineers, Mac and Multi-Platform IT Consultants, IT Managers, Filemaker Developers. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with Anne Rooke - Specialist Apple macOS IT Recruiter for a confidential chat about how we can secure you your perfect macOS IT support role.