West End, London
£26000 - £28000 per annum + Excellent benefits
5 days ago
You're an ambitious, organised macOS focused IT Support Analyst.
You're a walking technical dictionary; able break down complex technical topics into layman's language.
You're a natural problem solver, passionate about the Mac IT platform and can solve troubleshooting and performance problems with ease.
With all these technical superpowers, all you're missing is a red cape and some spandex.
At this creative communications company, their employees are their superpowers. With plans to transform their IT organisation from regional to global, they are looking for a macOS and cross-platform IT Support Analyst to join the London IT support team, providing user support alongside infrastructure and development (spandex optional).
Your mission as a macOS focused IT Support Analyst should you choose to accept it...
- Deliver face to face, first and second-line cross-platform Mac/PC IT support for end-users, troubleshooting devices including Windows 7/8/10 workstations, Mac workstations, and mobile devices.
- Provide support and maintenance of laptops, printers, mobile devices, phones, meeting room equipment and client-side support of server applications.
- Monitor and resolve helpdesk requests in accord to company-agreed services level agreements (SLAs).
- Pinpoint root problems and raise support incidents to senior staff when required.
- Maintain and contribute to system standards and documentation.
- User training as needed.
On top of rapidly developing your Mac/PC IT Support Analyst career, you can also expect a great working environment with plenty of benefits including free breakfast every morning, gym discounts, contributory pension, cycle to work scheme, regular social events to name a few.
Oh, and the salary isn't bad too, you can earn £26-28K as a second line Mac/PC IT Support Analyst.
Have you got the (x-ray optional) vision to be a superhero IT Support Analyst?...
- Experience in a similar 1st or 2nd line Apple Mac and PC IT Service Analyst role, or even a very Mac focused Mac IT Support Analyst role with a good working knowledge of Microsoft or Apple desktop products and Operating Systems.
- IT qualification in the computing-related background with a fundamental understanding of cloud services, IP networks, Mac and perhaps also JAMF experience.
- Great understanding of e-mail concepts, Outlook set up, alongside Microsoft Office 2016 products and Office 365.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Experience in troubleshooting endpoint security controls including anti-virus and software firewalls.
If this Mac IT support Analyst role is for you, then apply now or get in touch for more information!
Are you a macOS (formerly Mac OSX) or Mac focused IT Technical professional but this role doesn't quite fit? Eligo are a leading Mac IT Technical recruitment consultancy specialising in macOS (was Mac OSX) and Cross-platform Mac/PC IT support roles. Roles include 1st, 2nd and 3rd line macOS (formerly Mac OSX) and Mac/PC IT support roles, System and Network Administrators, Mac/PC Field Engineers, Mac and Multi-Platform IT Consultants, Jamf Specialists, IT Managers. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us for a confidential chat about how we can secure you your perfect Mac IT Support role. Anne Rooke - Mac IT Recruitment Specialist