City of London, London
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent benefits
6 months ago
macOS and Jamf Casper IT Support Engineer
- macOS, Jamf, G Suite, Salesforce, VOIP
* IMMEDIATE START _ COVID_19 HOME-BASED and ZOOM INTERVIEW PROCESS*
Are you a Senior macOS IT Support analyst with strong in-depth hands-on Jamf Pro and G Suite skills and experience?
Are you a proactive individual who can work on your own initiative?
Are you a keen learner and highly organised?
WHAT WILL YOU GET FROM THIS MAC IT SUPPORT WITH JAMF PRO ROLE?
Working for a well-established, highly reputed creative organisation- you will be based at home until we are safely outside of this Covid-19 situation - you will be interviewed remotely too over Zoom and looking to commence someone asap.
A great opportunity for you to work in a Senior macOS IT support role plus support a variety of interesting IT-based technical projects.
YOUR macOS AND JAMF PRO IT SUPPORT ENGINEER RESPONSIBILITIES?
As a perfect fit for Mac IT Support Engineer, you'll be working day-to-day on:
- Providing IT support for all Mac users including system, application, and cloud-based issues.
- Providing technical advice and troubleshooting for end-users
- The opportunity to work with a diverse user base and help to shape solutions for film production systems
THE SENIOR MAC ENGINEER ROLE FOR YOU?
Are you a Senior Mac IT Support Analyst with strong Jamf Pro skills with a track record of:
- Excellent macOS desktop and server support skills
- Experiencing supporting OS X desktop and server across a range of versions
- Experience supporting common macOS applications such as Adobe Creative Cloud and Microsoft Office
- Strong experience with using and administrating JAMF Pro
- G Suite administration
- Experience using terminal commands and simple scripts in either Bash or Python
- Onboarding and offboarding of users
- Internal phone management
- Printers / Scanners
- Meeting room equipment management
- Hot desk management
- Software & support license management
- Creating and maintaining internal documentation and procedures
- Great customer relationship skills
- Good written & verbal communication skills
- Being flexible and customer support focused
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT …YOU'RE OUR PERFECT SENIOR MAC ENGINEER IF YOU HAVE:
- Apple certification
- Casper CCT and or CCA or Jamf 100 or Jamf 200 certifications
- G Suite experience or qualification
- Experience working with Salesforce
- Experience of VoIP services
- Knowledge of cybersecurity best practices
- Scripting in Bash or Python
Are you a macOS focused IT Technical professional but this role doesn't quite fit? Eligo is a leading Mac IT Technical recruitment consultancy specialising in macOS and Cross-platform Mac/PC IT support roles. Roles include 1st, 2nd and 3rd line Mac (was Mac OSX) and Mac/PC IT support roles, System and Network Administrators, Mac/PC Field Engineers, Mac and Multi-Platform IT Consultants, IT Managers. Looking for skills in macOS, Jamf, G Suite, Salesforce, VOIP, Bash scripting. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us for a confidential chat about how we can secure you your perfect macOS (Mac OSX) IT role. Anne Rooke - Mac IT Recruiter - Specialist Mac IT Recruitment