City of London, London
£33000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent benefits
about 1 year ago
macOS and Jamf Casper IT Support Engineer
* IMMEDIATE START _ COVID_19 HOME-BASED and ZOOM INTERVIEW PROCESS*
Are you a Senior macOS IT Support analyst with strong in-depth hands-on Jamf Pro skills and experience?
Are you a proactive individual who can work on your own initiative?
WHAT WILL YOU GET FROM THIS MAC IT SUPPORT WITH JAMF PRO ROLE?
Working for a well-established, highly reputed creative agency - you will be based at home until we are safely outside of this Covid-19 situation - you will be interviewed remotely too over Zoom and looking to commence someone asap.
A great opportunity for you to work in a Senior macOS IT support role plus assist with a variety of interesting projects including bring on Jamf Pro into the organisation within the next month.
The chance to work with a team of like-minded individuals who are continually driving macOS focused IT forward….
YOUR MACOS AND JAMF PRO IT SUPPORT ENGINEER RESPONSIBILITIES?
As a perfect fit for Mac IT Support Engineer, you'll be working day-to-day on:
- Providing IT support for all Mac users including system, application, and server issues.
- Providing technical advice and troubleshooting for end-users
- Setting up Jamf Pro to ensure a standard version level of system and applications across all Macs.
- Ensure compliance with all service level agreements.
- The opportunity to work with a diverse user base and help to shape solutions for film production systems
- Keeping the job ticketing system updated
THE SENIOR MAC ENGINEER ROLE FOR YOU?
Are you a Senior Mac IT Support Analyst with strong Jamf Pro skills with a track record of:
- ExcellentmacOS desktop and server support skills
- Experiencing supporting OS X desktop and server across a range of versions
- Experience supporting common macOS applications such as Adobe Creative Cloud and Microsoft Office
- Strong experience with using and administrating JAMF Pro
- Experience using terminal commands and simple scripts
- Great customer relationship skills
- Good written & verbal communication skills
- Being flexible and customer support focused
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT …YOU'RE OUR PERFECT SENIOR MAC ENGINEER ROLE IF YOU HAVE:
- Apple certification
- Casper CCT and or CCA or Jamf 100 or Jamf 200 certifications
Are you a macOS focused IT Technical professional but this role doesn't quite fit? Eligo is a leading Mac IT Technical recruitment consultancy specialising in macOS and Cross-platform Mac/PC IT support roles. Roles include 1st, 2nd and 3rd line Mac (was Mac OSX) and Mac/PC IT support roles, System and Network Administrators, Mac/PC Field Engineers, Mac and Multi-Platform IT Consultants, IT Managers. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us for a confidential chat about how we can secure you your perfect Mac OSX IT role. Anne Rooke - Mac IT Recruiter - Specialist Mac IT Recruitment