£28000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits
5 months ago
macOS and Jamf 2nd line IT Support Analyst
Established and successful creative agency based in London.
The role will be part office-based; part home-based, joining a friendly and established agency and team.
You are a macOS and Jamf IT support professional, ideally having provided 1st and 2nd line macOS and Jamf IT support within a creative environment.
As a macOS and Jamf IT support analyst you will have:
- A good level of Mac OS and Windows OS knowledge
- Some experience (a year) of O365 from an administrative point of view
- Decent knowledge of supporting the Microsoft O365 software stack - Office
Ideally, as macOS IT support engineer you will also have:
- Sharepoint or Confluence experience
- JAMF (Casper) usage
- Usage of Adobe Creative apps
- Knowledge of Windows Server (2012 and later)
- Networking knowledge
- Cyber security - anti-virus/malware support
As a macOS 2nd line IT support analyst you must be:
- Pro-active in keeping up to date with new technology
- Highly service-minded and responsive in dealing with colleagues' needs
- Good at communication - prompt and pro-active
- Dedicated to excellent outcomes - seeing even the smallest task through to successful completion
- Thorough with excellent attention to detail
Are you a macOS (formerly Mac OSX) or Linux focused IT Technical professional but this role doesn't quite fit? Eligo are a leading Mac and Linux IT Technical recruitment consultancy specialising in macOS, Linux and multi-platform Mac/PC and Linux IT support roles. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us for a confidential chat about how we can secure you your perfect Linux or Mac IT support role. Anne Rooke - macOS and Linux Recruiter, - Specialist Mac and Linux Recruitment