City of London, London
£48000 - £55000 per annum + benefits
8 months ago
Senior macOS IT Support Engineer
macOS and Jamf Casper - Senior Engineer
- Are you a Senior macOS focused (formerly Mac OSX) IT Support Professional with strong in depth hands on Jamf Casper skills and experience?
- As macOS IT Support Analyst and hands-on engineer you will support the Head of IT at a prestigious organisation where you will provide 1st to 3rd line macOS and Jamf IT support.
- Do you have a deep macOS and Jamf knowledge (ideally Jamf certified to Jamf 200 and Jamf 300)?
- Are you also willing to roll up your sleeves and provide hands-on macOS focused IT support and assist with progressing IT projects?
- Are you able to work under pressure within a demanding deadline driven, sometimes stressful environment?
- Do you have some Windows and Linux skills too - command line and bash scripting essential
WHAT WILL YOU GET FROM THIS macOS (formerly MAC OSX) WITH JAMF IT SUPPORT ROLE?
A great opportunity for you to work in a Senior macOS focused leading IT support role. You will assist in the growth of the IT function within a very interesting organisation who provide services globally.
YOUR macOS AND JAMF RESPONSIBILITIES?
This role will require you to be relatively hands-on as well as assisting in growing, developing and updating the company's IT Infrastructure.
- Support of macOS focused IT Services and Infrastructure
- Strong experience of Mac environment
- Experience of externally hosted systems
- Experience of Virtualisation
- VOIP Experience
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Knowledge and experience with macOS, Server and its various services (Open Directory Master/Replica (inc Users and Groups), File Sharing, DHCP, DNS Some Linux knowledge would be beneficial.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with configuring and supporting macOS Deployment Workflows/Tools (JAMF, Gitlab, Munki, Bootstrappr, Reposado, Profile Manager, Cisco Meraki System Manager)
- Extensive knowledge and experience with the Command Line and Scripting (Bash)
- Extensive knowledge and experience with configuring and supporting firewalls, switches, wireless access points (Sonicwall, Brocade, Ubiquiti, Cisco Meraki)
- Knowledge and Experience supporting Windows 7/10, Windows Server 2016, Failover Clustering, RDS Environment, Active Directory.
- Must have a track record of being able to work alongside all levels of users
- Previous experience of office moves would be desirable
- Must have a flexible approach to task and working hours
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT …YOU'RE OUR PERFECT MAC AND JAMF IT ENGINEER IF YOU HAVE:
- Apple certifications
- Jamf 200 and Jamf 300 certifications
Are you a macOS (formerly Mac OSX) focused IT Technical professional but this role doesn't quite fit? Eligo are a leading Mac IT Technical recruitment consultancy specialising in macOS and Cross-platform Mac/PC IT support roles. Roles include 1st, 2nd and 3rd line macOS and Mac/PC IT support roles, System and Network Administrators, Mac/PC Field Engineers, Mac and Multi-Platform IT Consultants, IT Managers, Filemaker Developers. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us for a confidential chat about how we can secure you your perfect Mac OSX IT role. Anne Rooke - Mac Recruiter - Specialist Mac Recruitment