City of London, London
£35000 - £41000 per annum + benefits & travel expenses
about 2 months ago
Mac OSX and Jamf Casper IT Support Engineer
Are you a Senior Mac OSX IT Support Professional with strong in depth hands on Jamf Casper skills and experience?
WHAT WILL YOU GET FROM THIS MAC OSX WITH JAMF CASPER ROLE?
Working for a well-established, highly reputed and fast growing Apple Mac OSX focused Managed Services Provider (MSP) with a wide range of Mac focused clients …
A great opportunity for you to work in a Senior Mac OSX Engineer capacity on interesting projects with clients who might be design or media agencies or larger corporations or institutions.
The chance to work with a team of like-minded individuals who are continually driving Mac OSX focused IT forward….
YOUR MAC OSX and JAMF CASPER IT SUPPORT ENGINEER RESPONSIBILITIES?
As a perfect fit for Mac IT Support Engineer, you'll be working day-to-day on:
- Providing IT support for all Mac equipment including system, application, and server issues.
- Providing technical advice and troubleshooting for end users
- Completing patching events for customers. Utilising Casper to ensure a standard version level of system and applications across all Macs.
- Ensure compliance with all service level agreements.
- Keeping the job ticketing system updated
THE SENIOR MAC ENGINEER ROLE FOR YOU?
Are you a Senior Mac Engineer with strong Casper skills with a track record of:
- Excellent OSX desktop and server support skills
- Experiencing supporting OS X desktop and server across a range of versions
- Experience supporting common OS X applications such as Adobe Creative Cloud, Microsoft Office, QuarkXpress, Extensis Suitcase Server
- Strong experience with using and administrating JAMF Casper
- Experience using terminal commands and simple scripts
- Great customer relationship skills
- Experience supporting backup solutions such as Archiware Presstore
- Good written & verbal communication skills
- Being flexible and customer solution focused
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT …YOU'RE OUR PERFECT SENIOR MAC ENGINEER ROLE IF YOU HAVE:
- Apple ACTC certification
- Casper CCT and or CCA
- Structured networking and cabling experience
Are you a Mac OSX focused IT Technical professional but this role doesn't quite fit? Eligo are a leading Mac IT Technical recruitment consultancy specialising in Mac OSX and Cross-platform Mac/PC IT support roles. Roles include 1st, 2nd and 3rd line Mac OSX and Mac/PC IT support roles, System and Network Administrators, Mac/PC Field Engineers, Mac and Multi-Platform IT Consultants, IT Managers, Filemaker Developers. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us for a confidential chat about how we can secure you your perfect Mac OSX IT role. Anne Rooke - Mac Recruiter - Specialist Mac Recruitment