£30000 - £32000 per annum + Benefits
2 months ago
macOS 2nd line IT Support Analyst
Established and successful creative agency based in London.
The role will be part office-based; part home-based, joining a friendly and established agency and team.
You are a macOS IT support professional, ideally having provided 1st and 2nd line macOS IT support experience within a creative environment.
You will join a team supporting over 200 users, and growing. Almost all of the users utilise Macs, iPads and iPhones. You will need to be fully fluent and comfortable in the Mac environment. This includes excellent knowledge of macOS, iOS and all variations of Apple's hardware.
As macOS 2nd line IT Support Analyst you will not only have superb knowledge of Apple products, but an honest passion for them as well
As a macOS 2nd line IT support analyst you will have:
- A good level of Mac OS knowledge
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Google Suite (Google Drive, Docs etc)
- Backup procedures such as CrashPlan
- Font Management (Universal Type Client)
- Servers, Virtual Machines, VPN Connections
- Sophos Anti-Virus, MalwareBytes, Umbrella Roaming Client, FireWall Encryption.
- Video Conferencing (Zoom…obviously). It is so important that you are comfit-able setting up meetings in meeting rooms and troubleshooting issues when they arise.
As macOS 2nd line IT Support Analyst you will be using the Google Apps Suite for almost everything so a great understanding of its products and features is a must. These include Gmail, Google Drive, Google Docs, Sheets and Slides. You may also be required to provide training sessions with new starters if they've never touched these services before.
Ideally this is you:
- Pro-active in keeping up to date with new technology
- Highly service-minded and responsive in dealing with colleagues' needs
- Good at communication - prompt and pro-active
- Dedicated to excellent outcomes - seeing even the smallest task through to successful completion
- Thorough with excellent attention to detail
What's in it for you?
£30-32K with an annual salary review. There is also the possibility of bonuses based on your own performance and development, as well as the overall performance of the business.
Plus an industry-leading package of perks:
- A discount on purchases at a leading retailer
- A packed roster of social activities throughout the year, from lunches to parties.
- A generous holiday entitlement.
- An additional paid 'sabbatical' after five years of service. Then, again, after ten years. And, again, after fifteen years and beyond
- Paid 'Charity Days' to use for volunteering or helping out with good causes.
- Free access to an Independent Financial Adviser
- Pension Plan* (including a generous employer contribution)
- Health Insurance*
- Dental Cover*
- Travel insurance*
- Life Insurance*
- Group Income Protection*
*Available after successful completion of a three-month probationary period
Are you a macOS (formerly Mac OSX) or Linux-focused IT Technical professional but this role doesn't quite fit? Eligo are a leading Mac and Linux IT Technical recruitment consultancy specialising in macOS, Linux and multi-platform Mac/PC and Linux IT support roles. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us for a confidential chat about how we can secure you your perfect Linux or Mac IT support role. Anne Rooke - macOS and Linux Recruiter, - Specialist Mac and Linux Recruitment