£30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits
16 days ago
macOS IT Support & Onboarding Engineer
- macOS, Okta, Google Workspace, Atlassian Cloud services
£30-35K per annum
Progressive state of the art SAAS company seeking a macOS IT Support & Onboarding Engineer to join the team.
Circa 250 talented employees
Working as part of an in-house IT Services team, you will help ensure a team of circa 250 staff have the tools they need to be productive. As macOS IT Support & Onboarding Engineer you will help the IT team identify and solve problems before they arise, be proactive in resolving issues when they do, and provide efficient and responsive general IT support. The Company is in a period of massive growth so a big part of this role will be to own the Onboarding process from start to finish, giving an amazing experience to all new staff! This Company is hiring globally and has a "digital-first" mindset, so a big part of this is to ensure all remote joiners have their equipment ahead of their start date.
As a macOS 2nd line IT Support professional you will support a 100% mac environment, from end-user devices to meeting room hardware, so a working knowledge of macOS is critical for this role!
The role is full-time, office-based for a minimum of 3 days a week, operating from 9 am-6 pm.
What you'll do:
- Maintain our macOS desktop environment, including hardware provisioning, software installation, configuration and support.
- Manage user access to our systems such as; Okta, Google Workspace, Atlassian Cloud services, etc.
- Manage the IT on-boarding and off-boarding process
- Provide face-to-face, remote & ticket requests to in-house and remote staff.
- Provide support for meetings and events.
- Diagnose and perform routine maintenance for a range of company hardware, including asset management.
- Help Company employees to use their software efficiently using ad-hoc guidance and training sessions as needed.
- Write and maintain support articles and internal documentation.
- Assist the IT Services team with security and compliance tasks.
- Assist the IT Services team with project work.
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment where you have to effectively prioritise your workload and quickly adapt to changing circumstances
- You are able to work collaboratively and autonomously in seeing tasks through to completion
- You have great communication skills
- You have the following technical skills and experience:
- You have provided macOS support within a workplace environment
- Good knowledge of Apple hardware and technologies - macOS, DEP, MDM.
- You have some experience with or interest in A/V equipment
Nice to have, but not required:
- Experience in or around an Apple Service environment
- You have familiarity with Identity management providers such as Okta
- Familiarity with Google Workspace
Are you a macOS (formerly Mac OSX) or Jamf-focused IT Technical professional but this role doesn't quite fit? Eligo are a leading Mac and Jamf IT Technical recruitment consultancy specialising in macOS, Linux and multi-platform Mac/PC and Linux IT support roles. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us for a confidential chat about how we can secure you your perfect Jamf or Mac IT support role. Anne Rooke - macOS and Jamf Recruiter, - Specialist Mac and Jamf Recruitment