West End, London
Up to £24000 per annum + Benefits
5 months ago
macOS and Windows PC - macOS IT Support - Media Agency - Central London - Helpdesk, email including Outlook, Office 365, Apple Mail, Microsoft Office, iOS support, AV system support, Adobe Creative Cloud, Adobe Creative Suite and Active Directory
- As macOS Deskside IT Support Analyst - you will have good knowledge of macOS (Mac OS X) and some Windows PC
- Providing Apple Mac IT Helpdesk and deskside support, troubleshooting, and providing Mac focused IT support for desktop applications including Microsoft Office, MS Office.
- You will provide some Mac/PC telephone support using remote access aa well as deskside.
- It is a busy media environment - it is key you have the right personality to fit in with this.
You will be working within the Mac/PC IT support team. providing macOS IT support to busy deadline driven users - it is a fast paced environment so you will provide Apple remote support to those using VPN access.
As Apple Mac OSX IT Support Analyst:
- You should have excellent communication skills
- Be a keen and a fast learner and be enthusiastic about helping users.
- The working environment is relaxed but extremely professional, so the successful candidate must be able to operate effectively in a highly creative atmosphere and be a real team player joining the IT team there.
- Cultural fit is important to success in this role, so you must be proactive and outgoing.
As Mac IT Support Analyst you must have good Apple macOS IT troubleshooting skills, be well organised and able to work under pressure to deadlines in a busy environment. You must be self-motivated and positive with a good deskside manner. You will be helpful to other members of the team and be confident, punctual and reliable.
Apple macOS and Windows PC - Mac/PC 2nd line IT Support - Media Agency - Central London - Email including Outlook, Office 365, Apple Mail, Microsoft Office, iOS support, AV system support, Adobe Creative Cloud, Adobe Creative Suite, Active Directory
Are you a Mac OSX focused IT Technical professional but this role doesn't quite fit? Eligo are a leading Mac IT Technical recruitment consultancy specialising in macOS (Mac OSX) and Cross-platform Mac/PC IT support roles. Roles include 1st, 2nd and 3rd line macOS and Mac/PC IT support roles, System and Network Administrators, Mac/PC Field Engineers, Mac and Multi-Platform IT Consultants, IT Managers, Filemaker Developers. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with Anne Rooke - Specialist Apple macOS IT Recruiter for a confidential chat about how we can secure you your perfect macOS IT support role.