£23000 - £29000 per annum + Benefits
10 days ago
macOS and Windows PC - macOS IT Support - Creative Agency - Central Bristol - Helpdesk, email including Outlook, Office 365, AV system support, Adobe Creative Cloud, Adobe Creative Suite,
- As macOS Deskside IT Support Analyst - you will have good knowledge of macOS (Mac OS X) providing 1st and 2nd line macOS IT support to 50 users in a creative agency in Bristol
- Providing Apple Mac IT Helpdesk and deskside support, troubleshooting macOS, and providing Mac focused IT support for desktop applications including Microsoft Office (MS Office) and Adobe Creative Cloud.
- You will provide some Mac/PC telephone support using remote access as well as deskside.
- Collaborate on macOS and related IT projects to help build infrastructure
- Manage the user on-boarding and off-boarding process
- Ensure hardware and software assets are tracked
- Ensure documentation is kept up to date
- Monitor back-ups and assist with archiving
- Support and resolve issues with printers, phones, video conferencing and AV
- Office 365
- It is a busy creative environment - it is key you have the right personality to fit in with this.
You will be the macOS IT support person in this office liaising closely with a sister office in London. You will be providing macOS IT support to busy deadline driven users - it is a fast paced environment so you will provide Apple remote support to those using VPN access too.
As Apple macOS IT Support Analyst:
- You should have excellent communication skills
- Be a keen and a fast learner and be enthusiastic about helping users.
- The working environment is relaxed but extremely professional, so the successful candidate must be able to operate effectively in a highly creative atmosphere and be a real team player joining the IT team there.
- Cultural fit is important to success in this role, so you must be proactive and outgoing.
As Mac IT Support Analyst you must have good Apple macOS IT troubleshooting skills, be well organised and able to work under pressure to deadlines in a busy environment. You must be self-motivated and positive with a good deskside manner.
macOS and Windows PC - macOS IT Support - Creative Agency - Central Bristol - Helpdesk, email including Outlook, Office 365, AV system support, Adobe Creative Cloud, Adobe Creative Suite
Are you a macOS focused IT Technical professional but this role doesn't quite fit? Eligo are a leading Mac IT Technical recruitment consultancy specialising in macOS (Mac OSX) and Cross-platform Mac/PC IT support roles. Roles include 1st, 2nd and 3rd line macOS and Mac/PC IT support roles, System and Network Administrators, Mac/PC Field Engineers, Mac and Multi-Platform IT Consultants, IT Managers, Filemaker Developers. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with Anne Rooke - Specialist Apple macOS IT Recruiter for a confidential chat about how we can secure you your perfect macOS IT support role.