West End, London
£23000 - £25000 per annum + Benefits
5 months ago
Apple Mac OSX macOS IT Support Analyst - busy 1st and 2nd line Mac IT support - dynamic media agency Central London
Mac OSX, mobile device support, iPhone, BB, Android, MS Office, Apple Apps, AV support
Central London based prestigious media company
Are you a talented Apple macOS 1st and 2nd line IT Support Analyst?
Do you have experience in a previous Apple Mac (macOS) 1st line IT support role providing 1st and some 2nd line macOS IT support?
- Good understanding of general IT including computer networks
- Experience of resolving issues as part of an IT team
- Experience of using, configuring and troubleshooting Mac desktops and laptops
- Apple Mail and iCal
- Mac Office Suite
- Email systems
- Office 365
The ideal Mac IT Support Analyst will have 1-2 years support experience, with a passion for the media sector and an understanding of the complex and busy nature of this environment.
A great opportunity for you to play a key role in the macOS IT support team of a very prestigious and exciting media company in Central London.
You will be working for a hugely exciting media organisation - the work that they do and the technology you'll be supporting are both very state of the art - a sought after role with considerable scope and opportunity.
As an Apple Mac macOS 1st and 2nd line IT Support Analyst responsibilities include:
- Responsibility for 1st, and 2nd line macOS IT support
- Remote telephone and deskside IT troubleshooting including MS Office and DTP applications.
- Support projects as required working closely with IT Manager - a very exciting year of projects ahead!
A fantastic Mac IT support opportunity if you:
- Have 1+ years of relevant professional experience working on a Mac IT Service Desk or IT Helpdesk or providing Mac OSX IT deskside support in a Mac or Macintosh/Windows fast moving media environment.
- Have experience troubleshooting Mac desktops & Laptops
- Are experienced in supporting iPhones, iPads, Androids
- Are Mac certified but this is not essential
- Have good customer Service and client facing skills
- Have a knowledge and understanding of Macintosh OS
- Have experience providing Mac IT support
- Are practised at Mac IT troubleshooting
- Good communication skills and the ability to work under pressure.
- Results oriented team player good at building relationships
- Self-motivated, shows initiative with a "can do" attitude
Knowledge or interest in the following:
- AWS or other cloud services
- WiFi networks
- VoIP phone systems
- Web site design and development
- Mobile device (iOS) configuration and management
- Database management
- AV presentation systems
Are you a macOS focused IT Technical professional but this role doesn't quite fit? Eligo are a leading Mac IT Technical recruitment consultancy specialising in macOS and Cross-platform Mac/PC IT support roles. Roles include 1st, 2nd and 3rd line macOS and Mac/PC IT support roles, System and Network Administrators, Mac/PC Field Engineers, Mac and Multi-Platform IT Consultants, IT Managers, Filemaker Developers. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us for a confidential chat about how we can secure you your perfect Mac IT support role. Anne Rooke - Specialist Mac Recruitment Specialist