€60000 - €80000 per annum
5 months ago
After another round of successful funding, my client is now looking to expand their tech team with a Machine Learning Scientist who will help create a potentially life saving technology! You will develop the entire software stack from the AI to post-processing, to the firmware operating the hardware.
What do you need?
- MSc or PhD in Machine Learning, Statistics, Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of experience working with images or physical signals
- Well versed in Python and at least one ML framework
- Excellent English and a proactive attitude
Do you have any bonus experience in?
- Near-hardware raw signals
- Reinforcement learning
- Or publications in top journals or past open source projects
If you are are interested then get in touch for the the full job spec and further details!