€60000 - €80000 per annum
16 days ago
After another round of successful funding, my client is now looking to expand their tech team with a Machine Learning Engineer who will help create a potentially life saving technology! You will develop the entire software stack from the AI to post-processing, to the firmware operating the hardware.
What do you need?
- PhD in Machine Learning / 4+ years of experience and exposure to a broad array of fields
- Proficiency in Python and one ML framework (Pytorch, TensorFlow, ...)
- First principles thinking, excellent communication skills in English and a proactive, positive attitude
Do you have any bonus experience in?
- Near-hardware raw signals
- Reinforcement learning
- Or publications in top journals or past open source projects
If you are are interested then get in touch for the the full job spec and further details!