Birmingham, West Midlands
£40000 - £65000 per annum + Excellent benefits
3 months ago
Rapidly growing start-up based in Central Birmingham, who are at the forefront of utilising Artificial Intelligence to improve ecommerce and help retails better connect with customise online are hiring for additional Machine Learning Engineer/Data Scientists to join team.
With a swift interview process now is the time to apply.
Key Skills -
● Proven experience delivering cutting edge analytics in a commercial environment utilising best in class Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Deep Learning techniques
● Research background; MSc or PhD in quantitative fields like Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Computing, Engineering, Biology, Chemistry
● Knowledge of and practical experience with Python for data analysis (Pandas, statsmodels, NumPy, scikit-learn, Jupyter notebooks, NLTK)
● Experience with frameworks such as Tensorflow/Keras
● Strong working knowledge of machine learning models, data mining techniques and inference algorithms such as decision trees, association rules, clustering, classification, regression, topic models, stochastic sampling and collaborative filtering
● Experience conducting data analysis on big data (e.g. TB+ scale datasets)
● Data visualization, manipulation and extraction skills
● Ability to clearly communicate complex research findings to both technical and non-technical team members
● Awareness of wider business domain and opportunities
Desirable Skills (full training provided) -
● Experience with Google Cloud Platform - BigQuery, Dataflow, Dataproc, ML-Engine,
● Knowledge of NLP techniques
● Version Control (Git)
● Experience within the online retail space
Wide range of benefits on offer including 25 days holiday with the option to buy/sell back 5 more. Flexible starting hours (between 8:00 and 10:00), every employee gets £1000 personal budget to spend on conferences and training a year, company healthcare plan with, Quarterly team events and paternity leave is 4 weeks at 100% pay. Generous Bonus scheme.