West End, London
£30000 - £32000 per annum + Pro rata for 3 months
about 1 year ago
Mac/PC 2nd line IT support
Mac or Mac/PC IT Support Analyst needed urgently to cover a 3-month paternity leave absence - commencing Monday 18th November 2019. You need to be available to interview immediately with a view to starting within a week of interview.
Creative agency environment on the edge of the West End - supporting circa 400 users within a friendly IT team.
Hours 9am to 5.30 pm
To apply for this Mac IT Support Analyst role:
- You must have solid macOS IT support skills ideally gained within a creative media agency environment - a working knowledge of Active Directory is essential too.
- Experience of working and troubleshooting a networked, Windows Server environment would be beneficial.
- Familiarity with the administration of Exchange in regard to mailbox management, troubleshooting Outlook client issues for Outlook.
- Exposure to Office 365 from an e-mail perspective is advantageous
- DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP (for network connectivity problem solving)
- Windows OS
- MS Office (on Mac and Windows)
- AntiVirus software
- Helpdesk applications
- AV Peripherals / Video conf / Meeting Room AV
- Network Patching
- Laptop and PC relocations - time is spent moving people around as projects and business situations dictate
If this is YOU then please do get in touch now! We look forward to receiving your CV and application!
Are you a macOS (formerly Mac OSX) or Mac focused IT Technical professional but this role doesn't quite fit? Eligo are a leading Mac IT Technical recruitment consultancy specialising in macOS (was Mac OSX) and Cross-platform Mac/PC IT support roles. Roles include 1st, 2nd and 3rd line macOS (formerly Mac OSX) and Mac/PC IT support roles, System and Network Administrators, Mac/PC Field Engineers, Mac and Multi-Platform IT Consultants, Jamf Specialists, IT Managers. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us for a confidential chat about how we can secure you your perfect Mac IT Support role. Anne Rooke - Mac IT Recruitment Specialist