£26000 - £31000 per annum + benefits package
10 months ago
Mac/PC IT Helpdesk Support
A fantastic opportunity for a 2nd line macOS focused IT Support Analyst with predominantly Mac IT support skills (ideally including some Jamf) plus some PC IT support skills ideally too.
As macOS 2nd line IT support technician, you will be joining a growing team based in Twickenham. You will be working alongside a talented team of other IT support individuals and will receive support, and training with a view to career progression.
As Mac/PC IT Support Analyst you will take calls from existing customers with a view to carrying out first line and second line macOS IT support and Windows IT support to a lesser degree too. It is a busy and fulfilling macOS IT support role (including Jamf) with a multitude of users and technology to deal with.
- Be the first point of contact for all users
- Log calls and resolve any issues that may arise closing open tickets to SLAs
- Provide remote and face-to-face macOS IT support to users
- Mac support experience to a decent level. Troubleshooting and installing software/OS
- Network and Server knowledge.
- PC Server and NAS
- JAMF or Management systems
- Office 365 or Azure
You as a person:
- Excellent telephone manner
- Be able to display a good aptitude with problem-solving
- Be willing to use own initiative and be passionate about new technology
- Team player
£26,000- £31,000 dependent upon skills and experience plus a good package of benefits.
If this is YOU then please do get in touch now! We look forward to receiving your CV and application!
Are you a macOS (formerly Mac OSX) or Mac focused IT Technical professional but this role doesn't quite fit? Eligo are a leading Mac IT Technical recruitment consultancy specialising in macOS (was Mac OSX) and Cross-platform Mac/PC IT support roles. Roles include 1st, 2nd and 3rd line macOS (formerly Mac OSX) and Mac/PC IT support roles, System and Network Administrators, Mac/PC Field Engineers, Mac and Multi-Platform IT Consultants, Jamf Specialists, IT Managers. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us for a confidential chat about how we can secure you your perfect Mac IT Support role. Anne Rooke - Mac IT Recruitment Specialist