£26000 - £30000 per annum + benefits package
5 months ago
Mac/PC IT Helpdesk Engineer - Managed Services Provider
Remote Working from home for the forseeable future which may then become part-home and part office based
A fantastic opportunity for a 2nd line macOS IT Support Analyst with solid Mac IT support skills plus Windows PC IT support skills too.
As macOS and Windows PC 2nd line IT support technician, you will be joining a growing team of IT support professionals within a progressive MSP. You will be working alongside a talented team of other IT support individuals and will receive support, and training with a view to career progression leading to becoming a Senior IT Consultant or Project Manager.
As Mac/PC IT Support Analyst you will take calls from existing customers with a view to carrying out second line macOS IT support and Windows IT support. It is a busy and fulfilling macOS and Windows IT support role with a multitude of users and technology to deal with. Unlike internal IT Helpdesk roles this is a second line role where you will be supporting server and network queries too alongside the normal day-to-day troubleshooting and assistance required from this MSP's clients.
- Be the first point of contact for all users
- Log calls and resolve any issues that may arise closing open tickets to SLAs
- Provide remote and on occasion face-to-face on-site macOS and Windows IT support to users
- Mac support experience to a decent level. Windows client and server skills and experience
- Troubleshooting and installing software/OS
- Network and Server knowledge.
- Cisco and networking skills and knowledge
- Office 365 or Azure
- Managed Service Provider Helpdesk experience
You as a person:
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
- Be able to display a good aptitude with problem-solving
- Be willing to use your own initiative and be passionate about new technology
- Team player
£26,000- £30,000 dependent upon skills and experience plus a good package of benefits.
If this is YOU then please do get in touch now! We look forward to receiving your CV and application!
Are you a macOS (formerly Mac OSX) or Mac focused IT Technical professional but this role doesn't quite fit? Eligo is a leading Mac IT Technical recruitment consultancy specialising in macOS (was Mac OSX) and Cross-platform Mac/PC IT support roles. Roles include 1st, 2nd, and 3rd line macOS (formerly Mac OSX) and Mac/PC IT support roles, System and Network Administrators, Mac/PC Field Engineers, Mac, and Multi-Platform IT Consultants, Jamf Specialists, IT Managers. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us for a confidential chat about how we can secure you your perfect Mac IT Support role. Anne Rooke - Mac IT Recruitment Specialist