£35000 - £42000 per annum + On application
over 1 year ago
Are you an established 3rd Line Mac Engineer looking for a new role to take your career to the next level?
A highly successful macOS focused Managed Services Provider is looking for a macOS focused Project Engineer with a proven skills and experience to join their team based in London.
This dynamic and growing company is home to a tight-knit and friendly team of engineers and has a supportive management structure that creates a great company culture and an enjoyable working environment.
On the support front, this macOS Managed Service Provider works hand in hand with a broad range of companies over London and has built its reputation on the planning and delivery of a range of IT requirements and solutions and providing exceptional customer service.
So, what about the role?
In this macOS focused Project Engineer position you'll be one of the senior Mac Engineers within the team - with the autonomy and responsibilities of a key consultant and relationship builder with Mac focused client networks.
- Understand client IT requirements and recommend solutions which meet needs within budget
- Plan, deliver and review IT projects
- Plan and deliver networking, storage solutions, MDM
- Excel in self management, organisation, documentation and self-motivation
You will be responsible for the end-to-end management of an IT project. From the initial contact with the client, scoping requirements, developing proposals and costings, planning and executing the delivery, conducting a post-implementation review, including a review of whether the project has generated the required level of income in relation to time-spent.
You MUST have the following?
- macOS skills and experience
- Windows & Windows Server experience
- Third-party software, including Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Cloud
- Routers, switches and wireless access points
- Networking (DHCP, DNS, IP addresses, subnet masks, etc.)
- RAID storage
- Backup software (e.g. CrashPlan, Carbon Copy Cloner, Veeam)
- Online email hosting (Office 365, G Suite)
- Mobile Device Management Platforms
- Identity Management (JumpCloud, Okta)
Even better if you have these too:
- Project Management
- macOS Server
- Jamf Pro
- Workspace ONE
- CAD software such a VectorWorks, AutoCAD and SketchUp Pro
If this is YOU then please do get in touch now! We look forward to receiving your CV and application!
Are you a macOS focused IT Technical professional but this role doesn't quite fit? Eligo are a leading Mac IT Technical recruitment consultancy specialising in macOS (formerly Mac OSX) and Cross-platform Mac/PC IT support roles. Roles include 1st, 2nd and 3rd line macOS and Mac/PC IT support roles, System and Network Administrators, Mac/PC Field Engineers, Mac and Multi-Platform IT Consultants, IT Managers. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us for a confidential chat about how we can secure you your perfect macOS IT role. Anne Rooke - Mac Recruitment Specialist