£43000 - £48000 per annum + Considerable benefits
about 1 year ago
Prestigious Creative Organisation seeking a macOS focused IT Systems Engineer to work in a creative and a predominately Mac environment.
Are you a macOS IT Manager seeking to join a good IT team covering 150 staff across two key London sites plus other smaller sites in the UK. There will be some travel between sites and a driving license is advantageous.
Your role as macOS IT Systems Engineer will see you:
- Providing macOS IT support to users at all levels.
- Responsible for maintenance and upkeep of backup Infrastructure, including daily backups for applications, Mac laptops, Mac servers, Windows Servers within Azure, and designated backup hardware.
- Responsible for new starter training and inductions (when required),
- Maintenance and upkeep of Cisco Meraki systems.
- Collaborate with IT colleagues to manage global application deployments, or updates to desktop or user applications, either via automation or manually.
- Ensure adequate stock levels of critical components are checked weekly, and stock related documents updated and ordered.
As macOS IT Systems Engineer you will have:
- Direct responsibility for all user related technical administration issues in London
- Shared responsibility for the overall management of the niche IT department as a member of the global team.
Get in touch with us if you have experience:
- MAC OSX Server Administration.
- Windows Server Administration Certification an advantage.
- Experience and management in using JAMF Pro Mobile Device Management, and/or No-MAD
- Exposure to NAS Technologies (QNAP) an advantage
- An understanding of the ITIL Framework an advantage
- Macintosh OS upgrades, config profile deployment, package deployment essential.
- Microsoft Office 365 support essential.
- Adobe application support (Photoshop, In-design etc), an advantage
- Google suite support is essential (Gmail, G-Storage, G-Docs)
- Microsoft O365 support is essential (Office Apps, Exchange Online, Teams/SharePoint)
- Exposure to backup applications/software is an added advantage.
- Prior experience in supporting 100+ employees an advantage.
- Good documentation and analytical skills, with a passion for user satisfaction.
- Mobile Device support (iPhones, iPadss and Macbooks) is essential
- Good interpersonal skills, with an ability to develop, and enhance relationships with clients and peers.
- Open Directory / Active Directory exposure is essential
- Basic networking understanding - DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP management etc is an advantage.
If you would like to find out more about this macOS IT Systems Engineer send us your CV and we will be in touch!
Are you a macOS focused IT Technical professional but this role doesn't quite fit? Eligo are a leading Mac IT Technical recruitment consultancy specialising in macOS and Cross-platform Mac/PC IT support roles. Roles include 1st, 2nd and 3rd line macOS and Mac/PC IT support roles, System and Network Administrators, Mac/PC Field Engineers, Mac and Multi-Platform IT Consultants, IT Managers, Filemaker Developers. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us for a confidential chat about how we can secure you your perfect macOS IT role. Anne Rooke - Mac IT Recruitment Specialist