£26000 - £32000 per annum + + Bonus + benefits
about 1 month ago
This role will see you working closely with the IT Manager and the IT Director to ensure efficient, productive and high-quality technical support and general assistance to the team.
Mac IT Engineer Duties:
- Testing new hardware/software when required - iPhones/iPads.
- You will liaise external support companies to ensure that various aspects of the network are running correctly.
- Hardware & software asset management
- Initial troubleshooting of customer configuration and system problems
- Update IT intranet
- Train members of staff
Mac IT Engineer Requirements:
- Must have a love of all technology
- Polite and confident phone manner
- Mac/Windows Knowledge
- Google Apps Knowledge
- Strong customer service skills.
- Presentable with good communication skills to all members of staff including senior management
- Active Directory knowledge
Basic salary: Up to £32,000 + bonus and fantastic benefits.