West End, London
£32000 - £38000 per annum + good package
8 months ago
macOS Field Engineer
macOS, Windows & Windows Server, Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Cloud, Routers, switches, wireless access points, Networking (DHCP, DNS, IP addresses, subnet masks), RAID storage, Backup software (CrashPlan, Carbon Copy Cloner, Veeam), Online email hosting (Office 365, G Suite)
Are you an established Mac Engineer looking for a new role?
A highly successful macOS focused Managed Services Provider is looking for a macOS Field Engineer with proven skills and experience to join their team based in London.
This macOS Managed Service Provider works hand in hand with a broad range of companies over London and has built its reputation on the planning and delivery of a range of IT requirements and solutions and providing exceptional customer service.
As macOS Field Engineer position you'll be one of the senior Mac Engineers within the team providing day-to-day technical support to clients at their offices across Central London. When not on site, you may also provide additional support on more complex issues to the helpdesk team who will be primarily supporting clients over the phone and via the ticket system.
- Understand client IT issues and support requirements and build excellent working relationships with clients.
- Manage a portfolio of clients and be the main point of contact
- Excel in self-management, organisation, documentation and self-motivation
You MUST have the following:
- macOS skills and experience
- Windows & Windows Server experience
- Third-party software, including Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Cloud
- Routers, switches and wireless access points
- Networking (DHCP, DNS, IP addresses, subnet masks, etc.)
- RAID storage
- Backup software (e.g. CrashPlan, Carbon Copy Cloner, Veeam)
- Online email hosting (Office 365, G Suite)
Even better if you have these too:
- macOS Server
- Jamf Pro
If this is YOU then please do get in touch now! We look forward to receiving your CV and application!
Are you a macOS (formerly Mac OSX) or Mac focused IT Technical professional but this role doesn't quite fit? Eligo are a leading Mac IT Technical recruitment consultancy specialising in macOS (was Mac OSX) and Cross-platform Mac/PC IT support roles. Roles include 1st, 2nd and 3rd line macOS (formerly Mac OSX) and Mac/PC IT support roles, System and Network Administrators, Mac/PC Field Engineers, Mac and Multi-Platform IT Consultants, Jamf Specialists, IT Managers. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us for a confidential chat about how we can secure you your perfect Mac IT role. Anne - Mac IT Recruitment Specialist