City of London, London
Up to £25500 per annum + Excellent benefits
about 2 months ago
IMMEDIATELY REQUIRED - macOS 2nd line IT Support Analyst with some Windows PC IT Support (80% macOS and 20% Windows)
- An immediate start permanent role to commence during the Covid-19 pandemic
- Initially will be a mainly home-based role, being in the London office 4/5 days for the first month while you are being trained then dropping down to 1 or 2 days in the office in line with the rest of the team depending on what is happening in London/the offices for the remainder of 2020 returning to office-based in 2021.
- All interviews will be conducted over Zoom and job will be offered without a face-to-face meeting
macOS and Windows PC - macOS IT Support - Creative Agency - London - Helpdesk, email including Outlook, Office 365, Microsoft Office, iOS support, AV system support, Adobe Creative Cloud, Active Directory, Zoom, Slack
- As macOS and Windows Deskside IT Support Analyst - you will have some knowledge of macOS (Mac OS X) and Windows PC - communication skills and enthusiasm and willingness to learn are important
- Providing Apple Mac IT remote and deskside support, PC Windows remote and deskside support, troubleshooting, and providing Mac and Windows focused IT support for desktop applications including Microsoft Office, MS Office.
- You will also provide Mac/PC telephone support using remote access as well as deskside.
- It is a busy creative environment - it is key you have the right personality to fit in with this.
You will be working within the Mac/PC IT support team. providing macOS and Windows IT support to busy deadline driven users - it is a fast-paced environment and you will provide remote support to those using VPN access.
You will be the first point of contact and will be trained and able to escalate any problems you are unable to solve. This role is part of a team where the other members of the team will have more experience than you and you will be given plenty of training and guidance.
As Apple Mac macOS (was OSX) and Windows PC IT Support Analyst:
- You should have excellent communication skills
- Be a keen and fast learner and be enthusiastic about helping users.
- The working environment is relaxed but extremely professional, so the successful candidate must be able to operate effectively in a highly creative atmosphere and be a real team player joining the IT team there.
- Cultural fit is important to success in this role, so you must be proactive and outgoing.
Active Directory and macOS and Windows cross-platform 2nd line IT support as part of a Mac/PC IT support team.
- Supporting / troubleshooting end-user devices including Windows workstations, Mac workstations, and iOS mobile devices
- Office 365, SharePoint and One Drive management and troubleshooting
- Basic understanding of IP network concepts (e.g., switching, routing, segmentation, DNS, DHCP) as needed to eventually perform hands-on network troubleshooting
- You will learn knowledge and gain experience with MDM systems
- Troubleshooting endpoint security controls such as anti-virus and software firewalls
- File and print services for Windows-based networks
- Zoom and Meeting room videoconferencing troubleshooting experience
- Understanding of e-mail concepts such as Outlook administration and troubleshooting
- Adobe Creative suite troubleshooting and maintenance experience and knowledge.
- Experience supporting collaborative tools in a creative environment (including but not limited to: G-Suite, Zoom, Slack)
As Mac/PC IT Support Analyst you must have Apple macOS IT and Windows troubleshooting skills, be well organised and able to work under pressure to deadlines in a busy environment. You must be self-motivated and positive with a good deskside manner. You will be helpful to other members of the team and be confident, punctual and reliable.
Apple macOS and Windows PC - Mac/PC 2nd line IT Support - Creative Agency - Central London - Email including Outlook, Office 365, Microsoft Office, iOS support, AV system support, Adobe Creative Cloud, Active Directory, Azure, Jamf, intune, Zoom, Slack
Are you a Mac OSX focused IT Technical professional but this role doesn't quite fit? Anne Rooke at Eligo is a leading Mac IT Technical Recruitment Consultant specialising in macOS (Mac OSX) and Cross-platform Mac/PC IT support roles. Roles include 1st, 2nd and 3rd line macOS and Mac/PC IT support roles, System and Network Administrators, Mac/PC Field Engineers, Mac and Multi-Platform IT Consultants, IT Managers, Filemaker Developers. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us - Anne Rooke - Specialist Apple macOS IT Recruitment at Eligo - let us help you secure your perfect macOS IT support role.