£13 - £32 per hour
about 2 months ago
Are you a Practice Nurse looking for a flexible work schedule that suits your needs?
Are you looking for regular weekly pay, with excellent rates?
We know you don't want to miss out on the good stuff that life has to offer, and the perfect work-life balance shouldn't be too much to ask for.
Which is why you'll want to hear about this Locum Practice Nurse position, working for a market leading, flexible and well-established Primary Care services provider.
You'll be working as part of the Primary Healthcare team providing personal medical services across their practices in London. This will include chronic disease management, treatments and dressings, immunisations, health screening and health promotion.
If you're looking for the next chapter in your clinical career and this sounds like the Locum Practice Nurse position for you, apply now!
Why book your Locum Practice Nurse sessions with us?
- Fast track registration and dedicated one-to-one support from an expert medical consultant.
- Flexible OOH Sessions that can be booked up to two months in advance.
- We pay you weekly, in full through our in-house payroll system, and can offer great rates.
With over 20 years' combined experience in placing Locum GP's, Nurses, and Non-Clinical staff, the Eligo Medical team have an ethos of providing a dedicated, specialist consultant to candidates, and a high-quality service delivered promptly and professionally.
For other suitable roles, please get in touch and advise on what Locum Practice Nurse sessions you are looking for and where, and we will make every effort to accommodate you.
Alternatively, if you know someone who would be suitable for this role, we offer a great referral bonus of up to £200! Get in touch to find out more!
What can you get from booking your sessions through Eligo?
- Fast track registration and dedicated one-to-one support from an expert medical consultant
- PN jobs with a wide variety of medical opportunities, rates, locations and institutions available
- Top rates of pay, paid weekly through our in-house payroll function.
If you are interested in this great opportunity contact myself or one of the team ASAP (0121 651 1050).