£20000 - £25000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Locksmith - Shop Manager
An NSI Gold Fire and Security Integrator with an outstanding reputation for excellence based in Hampshire, are looking to hire a qualified and experienced Locksmith/Shop Manager. Must reside in the Southampton area or within a commutable distance of Portswood.
The company compromises of Electronic Security Solutions and integration & traditional locksmithing services. Their once humble 3 locksmith locations have grown to an impressive 10 in the past 12 months alone. They employ 22 including locksmiths and full-time engineers across the region.
For this Locksmith (Shop Manager), you will be offered a basic salary of £20k to £25k plus package.
As a Locksmith/Shop Manager, you will be responsible for:
- All locksmithing tasks presented, incoming and outgoing inquiries from basic to complex.
- Taking locks apart, fixing them, resolving customers 'lock' struggles and frustrations.
- Keyholder - open and close the shop
- Shop banking/overseeing the till etc.
- Overall day to day running of the locksmith shop.
You will have an 'Advanced Trainee/Junior' reporting into you and working under daily.
If you are a qualified and experienced Locksmith/Bench Locksmith and you want to work for a stable company, who has your back - this sounds like an ideal opportunity for you!
APPLY NOW or give me a call for a more detailed chat.