West London, London
£30000 - £35000 per annum + enhanced leave and training
7 days ago
Junior SQL Server Database Administrator (SQL DBA)
This London estate agency have built a network of over 60 branches covering 80% of London. Their operational infrastructure support team sits in their West London HQ, revolutionising the property sales and rental industry with their market-leading technology, enabling their branch teams to deliver exceptional service to their customers.
Their Applications Team are seeking a SQL DBA to maintain and enhance their cutting edge bespoke business systems, as well as supporting and managing SQL Server databases used within the wider IT department.
They have an exceptional culture to support staff and reward them for their hard work. Employees are offered:
- a comprehensive induction programme
- ongoing mentoring and training (including the elusive external training!)
- exposure to diverse aspects of the business
- meaningful career progression
- a vibrant company culture with paid for social events
- well-being package including enhanced sick pay and subsidised gym
- enhanced parental policies including generous shared parental leave
Their West London HQ also offers weekly events such as food festivals, zip-lining and beach volleyball in the summer!
The successful SQL DBA will be a hands-on and resourceful individual with solid technical skills in MS SQL Server administration (including performance tuning and optimisation; backups, restores and recovery models; SQL clustering, high availability and DR; and Windows Server and AD), with the ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
Interested in the next step in your career as a SQL DBA? Get in touch today!