City of London, London
£25000 - £30000 per annum
4 months ago
Junior Python/Perl Developer (Graduate/Financial Services/Linux/SQL)
Challenging and unique opportunity for a Computer Science graduate to join a small FinTech company as an Junior Python Developer / Integrations Analyst. You will be gaining valuable experience in technical integrations and problem solving, and the opportunity to learn development skills and move into the development teams.
As Junior Python Developer / Integrations Analyst you will be working within the business support and integrations team to ensure a high quality of service to their clients, and you will be heavily involved with scraping APIs for integrations.
You will receive full assistance from the support and development team as you progress the steep learning curve from Junior Python Developer / Integrations Analyst to becoming an expert in the field.
You will be fully trained as a Junior Python Developer / Integrations Analyst to understand the application and business in depth. Starting with a high level overview of Securities Finance and their application, you will then develop a detailed understanding of both.
- Gain an in-depth knowledge of stock loan
- Work with industry-leading architects to improve core systems
- Opportunity to pick up several different programming languages
- Working on cutting-edge applications in the fast-paced fintech industry
- Linux, Apache, MySQL, Perl, PHP
- Monitoring and Alerting Systems
- Ticketing / workflow Systems (e.g. Jira)
- Good background in Computer Science/2:1+ degree or in a related field
- Basic knowledge of Unix/Linux OS
- Basic SQL/MySQL knowledge
- Interest in Financial Services
Interested? Please click apply for more information about this role as Junior Python Developer / Integrations Analyst