City of London, London
£35000 - £40000 per annum
3 months ago
At this Enterprise SaaS Platform start-up, you won't have that problem. They are proud owners of a clean and strong codebase, so you will have a strong baseline grounding to work from, and you can get on with coding elegant Full Stack Node.js and Angular.js solutions from day 1.
The SaaS start-up is currently going through an exciting period of growth, following establishing a presence in the US, and onboarding big brand multinational clients including Microsoft, Google and BNP Paribas. They have recently gone through a Series A round of funding and are expanding their teams in the UK and US by almost 60%.
- MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or similar relevant field
- Proven experience as a full stack developer or similar role.
- Experience with responsive design for desktop and mobile coverage.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling and event driven development.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues.
- Well-developed time management skills with the ability to work efficiently both independently or as part of a team.
Ideally, you will also bring with you a wealth of experience in Enterprise SaaS, and it would be a bonus if you have experience of SSO (e.g. iPass) and CRM (e.g. Salesforce) and LMS (e.g. Moodle) integrations.
The SaaS start-up has a sociable culture, and make an effort to create regular inclusive social occasions where they can celebrate as a team. The previous events include whisky tasting, a coffee festival, go-karting, bowling, crazy golf, beer brewing, shuffleboard, darts, and the all-important Event Tech Games sportsday…
In addition to the regular social events, the Christmas party is celebrated abroad - last year was Brugges and this year is Malaga. The team is fans of good coffee and craft beer, so there's always plenty to eat and drink during and after office hours.
They are also firm believers in a good work/life balance and don't encourage a 'work late' culture. As long as you work hard during the day, you should be out the door at closing time.
Get in touch today to avoid disappointment!