£25000 - £30000 per annum
8 months ago
Our client is looking for an Intermediate Level or Junior Fire Alarm Engineer for the M5 Corridor.
You will ideally live ideally in the Chippenham area or close surroundings.
- PPM (planned, preventative maintenance) of Fire Alarms
- Reactive maintenance of Fire Alarms
- Testing and replacing of heads etc of Fire Alarms
What's on offer:
- Paying up to £30k plus package depending on experience.
- Fully expensed company vehicle.
- Call out is 1 in 4 which attracts £50 per day standby, then paid door to door for each call out. rates: Sat time and a half, Sunday Double time.
- Plus, OT "If you work in excess of 45 hours in a week, you will be paid at basic rate for hours worked up to 9.00 pm and time and a half for hours thereafter.
- For hours worked on a Saturday payment of time and a half will apply and for Sunday the payment will be double time."
- Pension after 3 months service
- 20 days holidays plus Bank Holidays