£18000 - £25000 per annum + full benefit package
6 months ago
SECURITY SYSTEMS AND ALARMS
INTRUDER ALARMS, CCTV SYSTEMS
Looking for a Junior Level Security (CCTV, Intruder Alarms) biased Engineer for a great client of mind based in Hampshire - NSI GOLD accredited installer.
- Ideally have worked as a Junior Level Engineer previously for another fire and/or securiy company carrying out basic maintenances of intruder alarms, cctv systems and the likes.
- MUST HOLD A FULL UK DRIVING LICENSE.
- No criminal record or police cautions due to the level of security vetting required for the role.
- If you held an Electrical qualification would be an advantage.
- service, maintenance, working towards emergency repair and call out over time.
- Covering Hampshire and surrouinding counties.
Salary and package:
- £18000 to £25000 depending on experience
- Fully exspensed company vehicle
- PPE, Uniform
- Smart phone
- Annual bonuses
- Training (lots of it)!
If this Junior Engineering role appeaks to you and you meet with the above criteria please do not delay in applying for this role.