Birmingham, West Midlands
£20000 - £25000 per annum
about 1 month ago
This junior developer role will give you the chance to get your foot in the door in software development and have a career pathway all the way to senior / team lead.
Are you a techie (Geek)?
Are you hungry?
Is your spare time filled with coding or talking about coding?
If yes then I have the perfect job with a high growth start up in Birmingham, tech team is 40 in size and they have best tech stack in the area.
So a little more
from day 1 you will do Day-to-day support, resolving issues and system monitoring.
You are willing to learn and have a great passion for IT.
You enjoy achieving and being productive - delivering time after time. Make a difference every day.
You are someone that uses good judgement and initiative to find solutions to your best ability.
You enjoy working within a team environment
● Mathematical aptitude and strong problem-solving skills
● Excellent organisational and time management skills
● Accuracy and attention to detail
● An understanding of the latest web trends and their role in a commercial environment
● Teamwork skills, because most projects require input from individuals with different roles
● Self-development skills to keep up to date with fast-changing trends