We are looking for a Junior PHP Developer to join a dynamic, co-operative, and energetic team based in the heart of Birmingham. Are you the Junior PHP Developer who is going to be able to fit right in and create the best experiences that the client's customers will be happy with?
We hope so.
The role will be working on an existing PHP/Laravel application for a world-renowned client with a high end brand image. You should be able to communicate effectively and able to work well with the PM and wider team. We need someone with excellent knowledge of software design and architecture processes that can write reusable and maintainable code!
Here are some of the benefits of working here as a Junior PHP Developer:
- 25 days holiday plus your birthday off and an extra day if you move home
- Flexible working hours
- Healthcare benefits such as dental, medical, counselling and more
- Lots of benefits for new parents with extra help to support the new arrival
- Beer Fridays - teams get together and have a good laugh
- Plus many more perks
- Salary of up to £35'000 per annum
What knowledge we need from this Junior PHP Developer:
- Strong experience on commercial projects using PHP
- Commercial experience with Laravel
- Excellent communication
- Strong knowledge of SDLC, architecture process
- Understanding of MVC
In this role you will:
- Maintain and add new features to PHP application
- Work well with the wider team
- Update and manage Jira