£20000 - £30000 per annum + Full training
over 1 year ago
Have you just started a career in Software Development ?
Do you feel that the level of Support and training a lacking ?
Want to work for a company that generally cares ?
If yes then this web platform business is prob the company for you, they have a large application and are passionate about developing new talent and helping the progress and grow. You will get to work on and solve problems and you will quickly become a mid to senior. The staff turnover is very low as the senior management team care and you can feel that when you talk to people that work there.
Responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to the following:
* Prototype product features based on business requirements;
* Maintain and refactor product features;
* Develop, test, debug and maintain the open source backend code, SQL queries and frontend
* Develop, update and maintain technical documentation;
* Provide internal support for system-related questions and issues.
* 2+ years of frontend web development experience
* 2+ years professional experience
* Good knowledge of modern MVC web frameworks
* Strong MySQL knowledge
* Experienced with testing and continuous integration
* Experienced with SVN and Git
* Write & maintain technical documentation
* Strong attention to detail
* Excellent English communication skills
* Passionate about learning new languages and technologies