11 months ago
Eligo Technology are seeking a Junior Business Intelligence Developer for our global retail and eCommerce client based in the Mansfield's area.
Due to acquisitions and continued expansion, they are seeking to expand the IT team to support their internal systems.
Why Apply for this Role?
This is an opportunity for a confident a Junior BI Engineer to join their growing Data Infrastructure & Engineering team; to help develop, maintain, support, and administrate our growing number of BI environments, as well as providing support for our Data Platform and operational Databases.
You will be responsible for:
- Designing, building, and testing reporting and analysis tools that help streamline the business and make reporting, analysing, planning, and forecasting more efficient
- Collecting, analysing and sharing data to help business teams drive improvement in key business metrics, user experience, and business results
- Designing, developing, testing, and performance tuning BI solutions such as databases, data marts, models, queries, views, reports, and dashboards
- Troubleshooting reported data loads or reconciliation inconsistencies in conjunction with the sites for data models and / or reports
- Implementing and administrating security controls, privileges, and permissions around data and BI solutions
Do you have?
- A thorough working knowledge of SQL (Oracle or MSSQL)
- A minimum of 1-years' experience using Microsoft SQL-Server BI stack (i.e., SSAS, SSRS, SSIS)
- A minimum of 1-years' experience of developing reports using industry standard reporting tools (Power BI)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
- Experience of building analysis services models, whether tabular or multi-dimensional, using Visual Studio
- Proficiency in one or more database programming languages (i.e., T-SQL, PL/SQL etc.,)
- Proficiency in one or more scripting languages (i.e., PowerShell, Python etc.,)
Junior Business Intelligence Developer, Junior BI Developer, Business Intelligence, BI, BI Stack, SSAS, SSRS, SSIS, SQL, Oracle, Power BI, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, South Yorkshire, Derbyshire
How to Apply
Please update your CV and apply or call Lesley directly on 01943 719315.