Up to €0.00 per annum
8 months ago
Interested in being a part of one of Germany's largest e-commerce platforms?
My client is looking to hire a Junior Technical Product Owner who will shape and maintain the technical vision and road map of the infrastructure topics. Working alongside your fellow technical and business product owners, you will prioritise technical tasks across the team, work in a highly agile environment, and act as the bridge between the PO and Developer teams.
The ideal profile includes:
- Strong communication and planning skills.
- Proven experience in cloud technologies likes AWS and Kubernetes.
- Working knowledge of cloud engineering concepts
- Experience with Terraform, Jenkins, Grafana, Prometheus preferred
- Being comfortable within an agile environment
- A DevOps mind-set
- Knowledge in IAM and auth-flows is a plus!
My client's tech stack includes:
Kubernetes - Docker - Terraform - Helm - FluxCD - AWS - Azure AD - Oathkeeper - AWS Cognito - AWS EKS - Istio - Golang - Prometheus - Grafana - PagerDuty - Uptrends - Fluentd - CloudWatch - Apache Kafka (AWS MSK) - PostgreSQL/MariaDB (AWS RDS) - Jaeger distributed tracing - Elastic Search - NodeJS/NestJS - ReactJS - PHP7/Symfony4 - Jenkins - and many more…
Interested? Then apply and we can schedule a confidential call!