£40000 - £50000 per annum + Great benefits package
over 1 year ago
Sept / Oct 2019
Java Software Engineer
A genuinely market leading business, based in West London are currently looking to add some more Java talent to their very ambitious development team!
This is an exciting opportunity to join the team as they strive to take over markets internationally - you will be building websites and the international online platform whilst working across multiple teams collaborating in a cloud first, agile environment!
Your key responsibilities as the successful Java Software Engineer will be:
- Building maintainable, testable, resilient software systems including monitoring and operational impact throughout the process
- Work on a product used daily by millions of users
- You will be working with the latest cloud technologies on large data sets and challenging projects.
- You will own the end-to-end software delivery process.
- Working as part of a team - improving coding standards and processes for the entire company moving forward.
Essential skills you will need to be successful in this Java Software Engineer role:
- Minimum of 3 years' experience with Java and Spring.
- Experience of working in a team environment, with collaborative tools like JIRA, gitlab/github, Jenkins etc.
- Experience with working with RDBMS data platforms.
- Strong communication skills, ambition and a passion for technology is key here.
The business are looking for someone who can work as part of a team and who really likes to be challenged technically but, who is proactive in overcoming any technical challenges moving forward.
They are offering great salaries and can be very flexible depending on relevant experience. They do also offer a great benefits package with a huge bonus structure that adds to the pot!
If this role sounds like it could be a good fit, please do get in touch with me - Damien Ollerhead - by applying with a copy of your latest CV in the first instance and lets, set up a chat!