5 months ago
Are you an experienced Java Engineer looking for a career change?
Do you want to work for an established global business that is making waves in the Software Engineering market?
This company has bases in over 20 locations across US, UK and Europe and is looking for Java Engineers to join their team in Poland.
You’ll be part of a scrum team of highly skilled engineers, working on exciting projects from design architecture, through to delivery and project management.
What skills do you need for this Java Engineering role?
- Excellent knowledge of Java and Java Frameworks (Spring MVC, jQuery)
- Hands on experience with Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Great experience working with databases such as SQL and NoSQL, Postgres, Redis and MongoDB.
- Knowledge of test-driven development (TTD)
You’ll also have a few years of hands-on experience working on several different software projects, designing, programming, implementing and maintaining Java applications.
On top of a competitive basic salary for this Java Engineering role, you can expect several other great benefits including:
- 26 holidays per year alongside 10 duvet days (no doctors note required)
- Medical insurance (including family members for additional charge)
- Extra development and training including free English classes.
- Help and legal support for those relocating to Poland.
Does this sound like the Java Engineer opportunity for you? Apply now!